My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Friday, December 12, 2008

What an awesome, fun day on the beach...

Click to play Christmas, 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


You might want to turn off the regular music that is playing while viewing the slide show. Dean and I had such a good time on the beach with my friend, Kimberly, who is a professional photographer and she did an awesome job creating a collection of fun, happy, joyous, loving christmas photos. I have included just a small sample of the fun photos she took. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did doing it. It was one of the most fun days at the beach we have ever had together. Even though the sun wasn't bright, like a warm, summer day, Kimberly said it was "perfect" for photo taking! She was right.

Enjoy, and Merry Christmas, everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a unique Christmas greeting! We have snow on the ground here finally; so it is feeling more like
Christmas--but no tree in the house this year. Oh well, the Spirit is, and that's what really counts anyway.

Aubrey Messick said...

Beautiful photos Grandma! Merry Christmas to you and Dean.

Kim Messick said...

I love Christmas at the beach!!! Good for you for doing the photo shoot for us to view!!!
Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

I love the pictures mom! Your friend did a great job! Thank you for sharing them!
Love you! Merry Christmas!

ltandjbcox said...

What a beautiful memory you have created, there on the beach at Christmas time. You both look so good!! I love the Oregon beach, we lived in Astoria for a couple of years and got to enjoy it occasionally. So nice for playing ball on or just walking along. Brought back some memories for me.

You mentioned in an earlier post your Messiah experience. I concur with you about the powerful experience of singing that body of music. We sing portions of it every year and I leave that concert with such gratitude to our conductor who gives so willingly of her time to bring live music to our little mountain. I appreciate the life of the Savior which is testified to so beautifully in music. and I always have my breath taken away by the pipe organ as it comes in "full throttle" at the end of the Hallelujah Chorus. I LOVE it!

Merry Christmas to you both.