My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Eleven Years...

    


 Where were you eleven years ago today?  I still remember where I was and exactly what I was doing.  That memory is emblazoned in my heart and I shall never forget!

     America has changed over the last eleven years and so have its people.  On September 12, 2001, all the world came together to mourn an earth shattering event.  It was reassuring that so many could forget their differences, hook arms and pull together to begin to heal
   
 Unfortunately, many have forgotten the pain and the insult and the loss inflicted by a foreign regeime upon American soil.  Many are ready to embrace the enemies and give in to their hatred toward us, thus creating a climate for a "win" for the enemy.  I do not share that view.

     Today, I don't recognize the America of eleven years ago.  We seem to be on a slippery slope to the worst division in our country since the Civil War.

     But, there is hope for America.  Every day I see some of her citizens coming together again, seeking a unity that will bring our trampled Constitution out of the dust and back to the hearts of Americans everywhere.  I see the beginnings with that group of Americans uniting to tell Big Government that we have had enough and are willing to fight to restore our values constructed so painfully by our forefathers.  I want to be a member of that group!

     While we remember on this day our pains and healing wounds, let us resolve anew to never allow such an act to tear into the fiber of what is our strength.  I pledge anew this day to guard our precious land and stand for her sovereignty.  May God continue to bless this great land of America and all of her righteous people.

     I have been saying it for eleven years, and I will say it one more time...I shall never forget.

No comments: