My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Mickelsons Join the World of Bloggers!

I never thought I would do it, but here I am joining my children and grandchildren with a blog site! We shall see how this grows through time and the incredible cyberspace!

I chose to title our site, "My Ongoing Journey" because that is just what I have discovered through the experiences of my life -- that all of life is just that -- an ongoing journey. And I am not alone! Each and every one of the billions and billions of humans on this planet has a story to tell and a journey to fulfill. I am but a speck in the middle of all of these "grains of sand" or "stars!"

My journey has had many ups and downs, forks in the road, mountains to climb and valleys to rest in and each new day brings a whole new experience from which to glean whatever it is one wishes to glean from it. Of late, I have chosen (yes chosen) to glean beauty in my life.

I hope future readers will enjoy whatever I have to write about and share with them. I shall begin ... soon!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey mom - Yeah!!! I'm so excited that you decided to do a blog! It's so fun to see how everyone's doing - I'm so busy lately I haven't posted in awhile, but I have a ton of pictures to post, so I'll have to get on later today. So come see them! I love you! If you have any questions on how to do stuff, feel free to ask, not that I totally know how to do everything. But I'm learning!
Love ya!
Heather

Aubrey Messick said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Grandma! So glad you could join us. :)

Anonymous said...

Say Cousin,
You should write a book. I enjoy your style of expressing yourself. Keep in touch, and continue on with your "Journey"!
--Alvin--