My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

August...Another BIG Anniversary Month...


It would seem that next to June, August is the favorite month for marriage. At least it is in this family.

A huge HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to Mark and Jacki in Tempe, Arizona. They celebrate their anniversary on August 6th. (Oh my, that's today!) What a wonderful life they have had thus far. Many dreams coming true for such a young and amazing couple. They added a little one to their family this past year and are enjoying new experiences with that little boy.

On August 8th, Dean and I will celebrate our 10th anniversary together. It has been an interesting journey for us and we celebrate this anniversary with smiles and a lot of love and respect for each other. I am so grateful for these past 10 years and the growth they have brought into our lives. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, dear Dean!

Debi and Brian will celebrate yet another happy year together on August 9th. Theirs is also a remarkable union and the love they share and the interests they share in common have created a bond that is beautiful to behold. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to the two of you on your special day.

On the 30th of August, my sister, Chrisie and her hubby, Bob will celebrate their anniversary. What a wonderful ride it has been for them. I am so grateful for the love and companionship Bob has brought into my sister's life. I love you guys! Have an extremely HAPPY ANNIVERSARY celebration.

2 comments:

Bracken and Bracken said...

Thanks again for the anniversary wishes!! Hope yours is as good as mine was :)

Kim Messick said...

Wow! It's been 10 years?! That was fast! Happy Anniversary!