My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!


Just look at her! Isn't she the most beautiful girl you have ever seen? I cannot believe it has been a year since last I posted a little picture book of her early years for her birthday, and here it is rolling around again.

Heather, you have been my sunshine, my comfort, my joy for all of your 37 years. Whenever I think of the woman you have become and look deep into your heart, I feel something akin to what our Heavenly Father must feel towards ALL of His children. He doesn't see their hard times or the mistakes they made -- He sees your heart and loves you deeply.

Being a mother has given me a greater appreciation for the love we receive from our Heavenly parents. I imagine they, too shed tears from time to time when we just "don't get it!" But, in my heart of hearts I know there is an abundance of love.

I am so blessed to have you for my daughter and to share with you the friendship and love and respect that we have for each other. Happy Birthday, my beautiful "baby" girl!

1 comment:

Kim Messick said...

Happy Birthday Hedda Fedda! You'll always be my baby sister! Love you so much!