My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Into each life...

Ezekiel Gerald

Into each life there comes some sunshine! Meet little Ezekiel Gerald Henderson. Born May 2, 2010 to Gerald and Lily in Taos, New Mexico. He weighed in at a whopping 6 lbs 15 oz and was 21 inches long. According to both Gerald and Lily, he looks just like Gerald did when he was a wee one! What do you think?
Gerald Mark


At least, I can see they both have blue eyes! Now, it seems to me that I learned somewhere that blue is a recessive color, so that tells me that Lily must have those recessive genes in her gene pool and Connie must have had them in hers. Very interesting, because both Connie and Lily have brown eyes! At any rate, blue has definitely shown its color in both of these boys.

We welcome this little new one into the family and pray for sunshine, health and that his life will be a happy one.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great-grandson #2!!! So glad they're keeping in touch! Baby's are always such a blessing!

Kim Messick said...

Sweet little guy isn't he!? So cute! Congratulations!