My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Watch out Utah/Nevada -- Billy's coming!


Billy begins his "dela project" tour Monday, May 25, 2009, starting in Ashland, Oregon. This is going to be a 6 week tour, encompasing Oregon, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming and Montana. If you want to listen to a snip-it of the music, go to his website, "thirdseven.com" and check out the dela project music.

He will be in Provo, May 29th at the Guru Cafe at 8 pm; then on to St. George on the 31st, appearing at "The One and Only" (sorry, it's a bar -- in St. George?). From there, he goes to Las Vegas, appearing at the Vegas "It's A Grind" on Sahara on June 1st. From there he goes to Arizona -- Yuma and Tucson -- sorry, Jacki, no Phoenix!

We hope and pray he will be safe and the trip will be worth his while. He works so hard on his music. Next week, when I get a dvd put together of the concert we did last Saturday night of our Italian Dinner Theater, I will post that information.

Give a rousing round of applause for our one and only Billy!

3 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Good luck to Billy! May the road be good to you!

Heather said...

I have another place in Vegas he can try to get a gig at. I'll have to text him their info....I'll make sure to see him though! Love that kid. Any news on the whole Roads scholarship yet?

Bracken and Bracken said...

Don't know what freeways he'll be on, but if he passes through, tell him to call :) Good luck Billy!!