My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Just call me the "Slug of Lincoln City"...


I cannot believe that it has been over a month since last I posted anything on my blog! And there were so many happenings in the month of October--what was I thinking? Rather than "catch up," I will just post a short recap of all of the fun pictures I received from my family with their Halloween antics posted on them.

Granddaughter, Jacki and her hubby, Mark were dressed so cute like "Woody" and his gal from Toy Story3. I loved it! And I bet little Dallen got a kick out of going Trick-or-Treating with mommy and daddy dressed in costume.

Daughter, Heather and hubby, Rich had an amazing Halloween party at their house. Everyone came in various costumes and appeared to be having an hilarious time. Heather looks like a pretty good copy of Gruella DaVille from "101 Dalmatian's" and Rich--well those short shorts on the "Cop of the Year" just might tell it all! Little Hailey was so cute as Dorothy from "The Wizard of Oz" and what else could you expect from Parker, but a Ninja fighter! He's a hoot! Beautiful Granddaughter, Elissa, looks like she is some sort of cave woman. All in all, the Tusko's had a great time on All Hallows E'en.

Grandson Gerald and his sweetie, Lily did a little dressing up of 6-month-old Ezekiel for Halloween. From all reports, they had a wonderful Halloween party and a great time with little Zeke.

The witch? Well, that is just my standard contribution to Halloween. Some say, "Where is your costume?" And I just laugh, because I like to go in my true character!

Hope everyone had a fun and playful Halloween. Where would we be if we couldn't just let down our hair and have some fun once in a while.

2 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Great costume MOM!!! Love it! Did you go to a party, or was that for work or all the little trick-or-treaters that came by for candy?
I chose to dis halloween this year since it fell on a Sunday, and we have no kids left at home! Boo! You could say I was just a ghost in this house! Hahaha!
Love you and glad you're back...

Florene or Lori said...

My "witch" costume was actually from last year. We opted out of Halloween, also because it fell on a Sunday and we don't get any trick-or-treaters anymore. Our Church had a "trunk-'n-treat" party on Saturday night for all of the little kiddos. They love it and it keeps them off of the streets.