My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Fall is in full swing in Lincoln City...


The leaves have turned their various colors of reds, oranges, golds, and browns and the winds and the rain have blown them off of nearly all of the trees here on the central coast of Oregon. The skies are gray and rain is the order of nearly every day. We are always delighted to see a peak of sunshine when it comes. This will be the way the weather will go for the rest of the year. It is cooler now and so I don't get out much to walk, but with unpacking and arranging our new abode, there isn't much time for that, anyway. I am content to stay indoors, work and do what most Oregonians do in the fall and winter -- hybernate!

3 comments:

Bracken and Bracken said...

Fall colors are so beautiful! Too bad we only have one season here in AZ, hot and hotter :) Someday we'll make it back to the coast!

Aubrey Messick said...

I sooo miss the beautiful colors in the Autumn time. We don't have much of a season change here in CA but I remember the fall time in Canada and Utah being so beautiful. I love Autumn colors!!!

Becky Montoya Wright said...

I love all four seasons--glad you get to enjoy as well. Sounds like you also enjoy plenty of cultural arts (or maybe you just crammed in a few). I love Native flute music. Was Robert the guy from church? I know there was someone from church that played, but am not good at remembering names.