My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another Book...


Three down, one to go. I loved this one! I cannot explain well enough the feelings that I got when reading this book. There are so many deep meanings to the relationships that formed through three totally different and unique cultures. It had me reflecting on my own life and how we can love in so many deep and interesting ways. I have put a face on Edward! It is my own Gerry! And Jacob? Well, that would have to be Dean. And me? I think I have been a lot like Bella nearly all of my life!
I have struggled with this for years and now it all makes sense. Gerry is my "forever" love and Dean is someone I can love in his absence. And I am finding there truly is room in my heart to love more than once. Again, I don't know if I am expressing this right, but I loved this book for its story, number 1, and second for what it has been teaching me.
If you haven't read any of them yet, I suggest you go for it! I am in the middle of number 4! Soon, you will have my reaction to that one as well. For now, number 3 is my favorite.

3 comments:

Kim Messick said...

I must say that I think the third one was my favorite too...I didn't really like the last one very much, but it did tie everything up. Anyway, those were some interesting comments - does Dean know that?
I really like your slide show photos, they change often don't they? Where do you get them? I am so in to those every time I go on your blog!!! :)
Love you, miss you!

Bracken and Bracken said...

It is amazing how a book can touch people in different ways. The third book was by far my favorite, even after reading all 4. Glad you are enjoying them!! You're gonna feel empty when there are no more to read :( I did at least. I missed it!!

Heather said...

Ok, Ok, I give in. As soon as I'm done with the stack I just got from the library, I'll start the series. I wasn't sure I'd like them, I thought maybe they were a little teeny bopper, you know? But I'll give them a try! Mom's usually right!