My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Book Number Two...


I just finished reading "New Moon," book number 2 in the "Twilight" Saga Series. And I must say, I'm finding the material fascinating. There are a lot of parallels to some of the choices we make in our lives on a day to day basis. I have to hand it to the author, Stephanie Meyer, for her imaginative portrayal of what is good and bad in all of us. She has done an outstanding job of making a midievel myth seem like it could really be something akin to reality. Surely, there are Werewolves and Vampires in each one of us!

I am looking forward to the next book, "Eclipse!" I told my husband the only way to "get over" the fact that I am doing way too much reading, is to join me! He just laughs. I don't think I have a convert yet!

2 comments:

Bracken and Bracken said...

You are in for a treat!! The third one was my favorite :)

Kim Messick said...

Don't they just "SUCK" you in?! I loved reading these books...though I won't go see the movie! I just love to keep the images clean and pure in my mind...