My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Is Anybody Out There?



I'm beginning to feel like these Coy Fish -- swimming around in circles and not getting anywhere and it really doesn't matter whethere anybody pays much attention to me or not -- I still just swim and swim and swim!

Oh, well! I'll just keep writing, because it is a nice way to post my life's events and keep a mini journal! I found out today that I can print my posts and so I am starting a "Blogger Notebook."

Have a happy day and don't get too dizzy with me swimming around in circles!

3 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

I'm here and still reading, so keep writing. :)

Heather said...

Mom- we're still reading - but I feel like you sometimes, my own family doesn't even check my blog -only Kim's family! I guess cause they're the coolest! I know I've been a bad blogger lately, too busy and stressed out. I love you though, and I love reading your stuff. OK, and I think I figured out the slideshow problem. Call me when you have a minute and we'll do it together.
Love - ME!!!

Anonymous said...

Mom, I just got here for the first time! (Sorry, but I only get to my computer during the week and I have been gone for the better part of the last three!)
I love all the stuff you have put on here. I was able to find a picture of the Salt Lake House on Google. If you type in the address 2635 E 3020 S, and hit street view you can look at it today. I'm thinking, though, that I might just have to take a trip up there and get a picture for you. It looks like it does have blue shutters! The value today is around $300,000!
Just thought you might like to know...

Love you!
Debi