My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"Journey to the Center of the Earth," the movie!




Dean and I just saw the movie, "Journey to the Center of the Earth!" And we both had to agree that it was one of the best we've seen in a very long time. Unfortunately for us, we didn't see it in 3-D. I'm sure that would have been quite thrilling! (Of course, for me with only one eye to view anything, 3-D would have been wasted on me!) Dean was especially excited, because it was filmed in Iceland and he was familiar with the area.

So, if you haven't gone to see the movie yet, go! I'm sure you will enjoy it. Oh, and you ought to check out the website for Audience Alliance! I am a member and get their newsletters all the time. They are all for family-friendly films and will soon be releasing "Broken Hill" (which may be renamed -- we, as members get to pick the name!) Next up for them is their release of "Christmas Jar" (which was one of my favorite books!) Check out their website: AudienceAlliance.com.

Enjoy your summer. Oh, yes -- Rich: Happy Birthday tomorrow! And Heather: Happy Birthday August 2nd. Love you guys@

No comments: