My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Monday, August 4, 2008

August! "Ugh-est!" Too many Anniversaries!

It's August, and I can't keep up with all of the birthdays and Anniversaries this month! Happy Anniversary to Mark and Jacki on August 6th. I hope you have a wonderful celebration -- plus celebrating the fact that the Bar Exams are over for Mark! Happy Anniversary to Dean and I on the 8th. We will celebrate our 9th Anniversary! There's a song that says "Love is better the second time around," and for Dean and I, that is true! Our "second time" around has been much, much better! We will celebrate by going to an Indian Pow-Wow on Saturday and then out to dinner at a very nice Restaurant in Lincoln City. If we totalled our time together, I guess we will be celebrating 14 years together! Finally, Happy Anniversary to Debi and Brian on the 9th. They probably won't check out this site, but Happy Anniversary anyway. I hope all have a wonderful, memorable celebration of your time on earth together. God bless you all! (Did I miss anyone?)

I wanted to post some pictures, but seem to be experiencing some glich in my computer right now! Oh well, maybe next time!

3 comments:

Bracken and Bracken said...

Thanks for the well wishes. Hope you enjoy your anniversary as well. Years go by so fast!!

Aubrey Messick said...

Happy Anniversary one and all!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to everyone! I guess that makes me married the longest!!!
Love to all,