My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Good Read...

If you haven't gotten your hands on Glenn Beck's newest book, "The Christmas Sweater," you should! I just finished reading it (well, a week ago) and it is one of the most heart-felt little Christmas stories that I have read in a very long time. This one could go up on my list right along with Richard Paul Evan's books, "The Christmas Box" and "Grace"! The beautiful part about this book is that it is partially a true story of Glenn Beck's life. He is a convert to the Church, you know, and an amazingly talented News commentator who just recently signed with FOX News with his new show.

My next venture into reading will be to read the series of "Twilight" books that have been recomended to me by several people. I have them on reserve at the Library, so it may take a while to get them.

Have a good year, and make one of your goals to read a good book or two!

3 comments:

Bracken and Bracken said...

Mark and I listened to this book on tape on our drive to Texas. It was such a sweet little story!

And you're gonna love the Twilight books when you get a chance to read them :)

Aubrey Messick said...

I'll have to borrow this book when my Mom is done reading the beautiful copy you got her for Christmas!

Kim Messick said...

Yes! A beautiful little story! Thank you so much for my own personalized copy! I will treasure it...
And the Twilight series is really good too... they kind of suck you in - so beware - you won't be able to put them down until the end!