My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Recommend This One...

 

Dean and I went to the Movies last night and the Movie that we saw was "Inkheart" which stars one of my favorites -- Brendan Fraser as the lead character, Mortimer (or "Mo"). He did a wonderful job, as usual. He was also in one of my other favorites, "Journey to the Center of the Earth." His co-star, Paul Bettany, who played "Dustfinger" was also outstanding! You might remember him as the Albino in "The DeVinci Code" (if you got to see that movie). I loved the young girl who played Mo's daughter, Eliza Hope Bennett, too. She was very good!

So, if you want to see a good movie, that would be one to go see -- put it on your list. I, for one, love the Sci-Fi, imagination movies and this one is right up there.

Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: