My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUBREY!


To my beautiful "first" Granddaughter, who was also her parents' firstborn; I wish you all that you can be and all that you desire today. We are all so blessed to have you in our lives. My memories of you as a little girl are as clear today as though they were remembering you just yesterday. I marvel at the amazing young woman that you have grown into! Yours has been an amazing life's story and I hope that you are recording it for future generations.

Enjoy your day, Aubrey, and never forget just how much I love you -- how much you are loved by everyone!

3 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

Grandma...thank you so much for this beautiful birthday tribute to me. I had a wonderful birthday surrounded by friends and family that love me. I am so grateful for all that is good in my life. I love you!!!

Kim Messick said...

She is a beauty queen on this birthday! We are so grateful to say that Aubrey is a part of our eternal family!
Love you,

Heather said...

She really is such a beauty! How blessed we all are to have her in our family! Love you Aubs!