My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's someone special's Birthday, March 5!


She's a beauty. She's a dancer. She has poise and charm. She's quiet. She's a touch of sunshine on a rainy day. She's the picture of a Scottish/Irish lassy. And her name is Randi Elizabeth Sanders -- and she's one of my most precious Granddaughters.

Hey, Randi! I did some research to see who might have been born on or near your birthday, and my favorite that I came up with was Elizabeth Barrett Browning! Her birthday is March 6th. And I thought it was neat that you bear her name for your middle name! I love Elizabeth Barrett Browning. My favorite poem is from "Sonnets of the Portuguese" in which she says, "How do I love thee, let me count the ways..." Look her up on the Internet. She had a fascinating short life and love story.
I thought I would just share that little tid-bit of trivia with you and take this opportunity to wish you a very, very Happy Birthday! And don't worry about "getting old" -- you will never catch up with me! Ah! To be 19 again! Well, maybe not! I think I'll pass all of that 20's stuff and trying to juggle a house, husband and kids on a day-to-day basis again. I like it where I'm at, thank you!

I love you, Randi! (There I go, saying it again!) I hope you never get tired of hearing just how much I do! Really!