My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Marcus...and soon, Mark!


Today, my little Marcus Henderson will be 7 years old! My, oh my, how time flies! I wish I could be there to help the little guy celebrate his birthday. It seems like they just grow up so darned fast. Before I know it, he'll be all grown up and off to college. Happy Birthday, little Marcus! I love you, tons!

And, on Saturday, it will be Mark's birthday. Happy Birthday to you, too, son. I love you more than you will ever know and wish there was some way that I could be there for you, too. I love my kids so much, and as the days go by, I think I miss each one of them more and more.

2 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Happy Birthday to the Marcus and Mark's!!! Can't believe it is 7 and 49 years!!! AWWWW - I'm old!

Heather said...

I wish we were all closer too, but thank goodness for the internet!!! It makes everyone closer than ever - I love the picture mom!
Love you!