My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Hey, Heather --- Do You Remember?


Saturday night, Dean and I went to yet another Concert here in Lincoln City. It was so much fun to re-visit a duo that we saw in Concert nearly 25 years ago in Pueblo, Colorado. Billy was just an infant and Heather was 12 years old and smitten by the Australian duo "Air Supply."

They were great way back then, and they are still going strong. The only two missing at this concert were Heather and Billy! What fun that would have been!



Air Supply has been doing their unique style of music for 35 years and I never get tired of listening to them. Did you know that they started out playing in a Pizza Parlor? Someone discovered them, and the rest is history!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness mom....I can't believe they're still around! I do remember my youthful crush - what was I thinking??? hahaha. Sounds like you had a good time and I bet they are as good as ever!

Anonymous said...

My oh my, it's been six months since I left a message for you. But I had a good excuse for the past 3 or 4 months with that darn stroke, and going through therapy, along with a ton of doctor appointments. I'm very lucky and am back to 95% well again!

So, Happy Mother's Day, too--hope you had an enjoyable time.