My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Can You Guess Who You Are?

Debi sent me this amazing collection of Willow Tree children, called, "The Roses In My Garden." I was given the challenge to decide who should be who. I am enclosing the pictures here, and perhaps you can guess which one is which. Please excuse the ones turned sideways -- I tried everything to straighten them up, but to no avail. I guess there are still some things this old grandma has to learn! Next time I will do them as a collage -- Ah, well experimentation is an amazing part of learning.

"Joyful Child"


"Imaginative Child"


"Kindness, Above All, Kindness"


"Thoughtful Child"







"Spiritual Child"












"Inquisitive Child"






We shall see if you all agree! I have already passed it by Debi, and we agreed 100%!
They are a beautiful addition to my ever growing collection! Thank you, Debi!

6 comments:

Kim Messick said...

I'm baffled...but I think the Inquisitive Child is MARK. Who am I? Can I just say who I WANT to be? "The kind one!" Haaahaaa! THAT can't be right...whatever! Tell me who is who!!!! NOW!!!! (See I can't be the kind one!) Oh well, maybe I can be the SPIRITUAL ONE! Haaa! Those are RAD!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Well I know Billy must be "imaginative child" and I would guess my mom is "joyful child" the rest I dunno!!

Heather said...

Yes, Billy must be "imaginative", but I thought Kim "spiritual", JerriAnne "thoughtful", Debi "kind" and Mark "joyful"??? IDK!!!! I probably got them ALL wrong! When ya postin the answers???

Heather said...

Oh, and I figured I was the "inquisitive" one!

Kim Messick said...

No.. Heather, Mark took my entire truck apart just so he could figure out how to put it back together! Mark is the inquisitive one... plus all of the other things he had to be curious about! YOU might be the thoughtful child... don't know... I'm still baffled!

Florene or Lori said...

OK, you can look at "My Dad" to see what I posted in regard to this post. You are all good guessers. -- answers coming just as soon as I get back from a quick trip to SLC for a funeral, possibly Thursday.