My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Friday, June 12, 2009

In The Face of Hope for New Life, There Is Loss...


I have been following an amazing story of a young musician out of Salt Lake City, Utah, who is struggling to stay alive while he is waiting for a Heart Transplant. Irony struck this young man's life this past week in the form of the untimely death of his brother, Brian, just outside of Hurricane, Utah. The Cardall family is an amazing family, and have accepted this death with dignity and the strength of their faith. They are pointing no fingers and are placing no blames. We could all learn from their strength. I have posted a link to Paul Cardall's blog so you can also follow his story.

My prayers are with this amazing family at this difficult time in their lives. They are also with Paul as he awaits news that they have a heart for him -- meanwhile, he grows weaker and weaker with ever passing day.

No comments: