My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Debi and Brian's Amazing Project Nearing Completion!



From concept to completion, the building of Debi and Brian's mountain cabin has been exhausing, exhilerating and downright chock full of love! I got to see it put up on the side of their house in Orem, before they took it all apart and hauled it on the back of Brian's flatbed trailer up the mountain. Huge kudos go out to those two for all of the hard work and love that went into its building. It looks great! Debi tells me that there is still some work to be done to finish it, but it amazes me that they could do such a project. I can't wait to go back and see it in person. Way to go Debi and Brian (and Randi, who also helped!)

2 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Awesome!

Heather said...

It really is cool - that was a great idea they had!