My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Just in case you're wondering...


I got a terrific picture from Aubrey of the new addition to the Messick-Bracken clan. Here's little Dallen Scott Bracken, in the arms of a pretty proud Auntie, Aubrey. More pictures later, as I get them -- and I'm sure I will! He's a cutie! Look at that perfectly round little head! That is the result of C-Section births!

I wrote him a little poem:
NEW!

Like nothing else in the world,
A NEW life fulfills ALL purpose ~
NEW hope
NEW dreams
NEW challenges
NEW directions.

And a heart once thought to be full
Expands to make room for this
NEW little one...
And it is a NEW heart.

And we pause to reflect
On God's amazing plan.

One more link added to the eternal family chain ~
A chain that reaches back to infinity,
And will stretch forward for eternity.
...Florene Henderson-Mickelson

2 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

That is so sweet grandma. I read it out loud to Mark and Jacki and they just loved it. I'll make sure that Jacki sends you more pictures soon. Love you.

Kim Messick said...

That was a beautiful poem Mom! You are awesome! We are having fun playing baby!