My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Friday, October 31, 2008

The Clock is Ticking...


The countdown is upon us. There are only 4 more days to fervently pray for our Country, our Leaders, and our Voters! Our knee bones should be thoroughly used and bruised from kneeling before our All-Mighty and praying like we have never prayed before for healing for this land and those who would use their powers to turn this blessed Country into something akin to those awful scenes that we have read about in the Book of Mormon and in the Bible. We glossed over those verses for a very long time, but now it is time for us to really take a good long look at them and realize that they were written for us as a warning to the complacency that looms large and overtakes our common sense.

God bless everyone of us as we go to the polls and place our marks on the ballots that were freely given to us. Make wise choices, prayerful choices. God Bless America -- we are truly going to need it!

2 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Amen! May our prayers be heard and answered according to His will! I fear not when I know that we are in the hands of the Almighty above...
Love you,

Heather said...

I've had a calmness fall upon me these last 24 hours or so. Everyone is so tense and on the edge of their seat and talking about how upset they are going to be if the outcome of this election doesn't go the way they're hoping. But I'm not...because I know that what will be, will be. It's His will, like you said mom, it's been written. Everyone I've spoken with over the last couple of days, I've just told them "I've given it over to the All-Mighty, it's in His hands." I won't be upset if we don't win this election, but I will be a little afraid - for my family. I want only to keep them safe from harm and to protect them from evil. Soon we will have Heaven on Earth and Satan will be bound, then all will be well! As my hero, Sean Hannity always says, "Let not your heart be troubled!".
All my love, eternally!