My life is a journey...I never know who or what I will meet just around the next bend that will give my life experience!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

One More Time...


The Mickelsons are moving! Yep! We just got so tired of living in a cracker box with nothing but a baby grand piano in our living room (that's all that would fit), and it doesn't look like the Brookings house is going to sell any time soon, so we decided to move into something a little bigger and more comfortable.

We move this Saturday! Our new address will be 2750 NW Jetty Avenue, Lincoln City, Oregon, 97367. Our phone number will not change!

OK, now I promised more pictures of my new great-grandson. Here are a couple!



He's a real cutie and "mom" and "grandma Kim (mimi)" are smitten! Life is good! See you all after we get moved!

1 comment:

Aubrey Messick said...

Congratulations on all the exciting news in your life right!